Whether you hit the gym on a regular basis or you like to take a walk to get your exercise in, upbeat, fun songs can really get you motivated to start moving. Of course, some of our favourites are those Bollywood tunes that just want to make you dance.
Those same songs are perfect to get you motivated to workout and we sharing some favourite from our South Asian Bloggers.
1. For Surekha from Dreaming Loud, listening to this song from the movie Queen definitely motivates her to get exercising!
2. Indira from I’ll Cook You Wash loves this song from Dil Chahta Hai. It is one of her all time favorite “get happy” songs and it makes her want to get up and move!
3. Dancing is Tanvi from Tanvii.com’s favourite form of exercise, especially when Lungi Dance is playing on full blast!
4. When Salma from The Write Balance can’t make it to the gym, she’s loves having a dance party at home with the kids. This song from Ladies vs Ricky Bahl is her current favourite.
5. For Sonia Amin Thomas, it’s this song from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani that really gets her moving
6. Pooja from Pooja’s Nook loves Wedding Da Season song because of it’s perfect combo of punjabi lyrics and an awesome beat.
7. For Charu of Ketchup Moms, Bang Bang is the perfect song when you go for a walk. It’ll make you want to keep walking!
Those are some some great songs to help you get moving, anyway that you like. What is your favourite song when you need to get your sweat on?